Here's how local breweries are celebrating St. Patrick's Day this weekend:
– The Steel Barrel's St. Patrick's Feast & Fest on Friday and Saturday features a pair of pint-and-a-shot specials on house-brewed beers for $8 – Young Buck Warp 7 IPA with Jameson Caskmates IPA Edition, and Little Spokane Dark & Lovely stout with Jameson Caskmates Stout Edition – and $4 shots of regular Jameson's with any other pint purchase. There also will be Mexican-Irish fusion food from adjoining Zona Blanca.
– Millwood Brewing will serve a green version of its 3 Buck Chuck session blonde on Friday and Saturday along with food from the Mac Daddy's truck on Friday and Mixed Plate on Saturday.
– Whistle Punk will pour three Irish-inspired beers Saturday starting at 10 a.m. including a dry stout on nitro.
– Badass Backyard's St. Patrick's Day party from noon to 9 will feature new beer releases and specials, Irish music all day and a funniest T-shirt contest at 5 p.m., plus locally produced sauerkraut by SanderKraut.
– English Setter's celebration from 1 to 9 will offer Irish music and the new Red Dog Redemption sweet Irish-style red, along with a drawing for souvenir T-shirts.
– Bellwether taps two Irish-style beers from 1 to 10 p.m., a red and a stout, and will serve up Reuben panini and Irish stew.
– Perry Street is serving Reuben sliders with house-made corned beef and local sauerkraut, with happy hour from 2 to 4 and the Zags on the big screen at 4:45.
– Iron Goat offers Irish-influenced music by the acoustic father-and-son duo of Don and Thomas Thomsen from 7 to 9, with special St. Paddy's menu items throughout the day (in limited quantities).
– Selkirk Abbey has special pricing on both the regular and huckleberry versions of its Chapel witbier.