Among the local brewery openings and closings reported for today:
– Bellwether is open from 1 to 5 p.m.; Christmas Eve Wassailing beginning at 3 features hot Hygge Mulled Ale along with the regular lineup, plus caroling and complimentary cookies and hot chocolate.
– Selkirk Abbey is open from 1 to 4 with $3 pints and $9 growler fills, plus a 15 percent discount on bottles.
– Mad Bomber is open from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
– Post Falls Brewing is open from noon to 6.
– Laughing Dog is open normal hours from noon to 8.
– Manito Tap House is open until 3 and pouring the last of its 12 Beers of Christmas, Fremont's Brew 2000 barrel-aged barleywine.