UPDATE SATURDAY 4/15
– New Boundary is doing $8 growler fills today for Easter.
UPDATES FRIDAY 4/14
– The popular Citra Dust double IPA has returned at Perry Street.
– Four-Eyed Guys' watermelon Beer Goggles Gose goes on tap Saturday at Steady Flow Growler House.
– BIg Barn's Easter celebration Saturday from 1 to 4 will include an egg hunt, crafts, games, a marshmallow roast and family photos for purchase.
UPDATES THURSDAY 4/13
– Twelve String today taps a light, crisp A Cappella Kolsch.
– No-Li is giving away a Mount Baker/Bellingham pint glass with a purchase on Thursdays this month for Pacific Northwest Pint Night.
– Mad Bomber releases the 11th in its series of Action Comic posters, with the artist on hand to sign them starting at 5; get a free pint with every print purchase.
UPDATES WEDNESDAY 4/12
– The seasonal Rhythmic RyePA has returned at Twelve String.
– Ride the Pine Red is beer of the week at Orlison, with $3 pints in the downtown taproom.
– Laughing Dog beers will be featured for trivia night at Enoteca on Thursday starting at 7 p.m., including Huckleberry Cream, IPA and De Achste Hond peach sour.
UPDATE TUESDAY 4/11
– Perry Street today taps the third in its series of hazy, juicy New England-style IPAs, this time hopped with fruity Amarillo and Lemondrop along with Simcoe.
A look at the upcoming week in local craft beer:
– A Firestone Walker tap takeover starting at 5:30 at The Flying Goat will feature Pivo Hoppy Pils, Bretta Weisse sour, the Luponic Distortion #5 and Fortem imperial IPAs, and Parabola barrel-aged imperial stout; all pints are $2 off, and wings are $8 per pound.
– Perry Street is pouring a new amber ale with a bready, graham cracker character.
– Trickster's has tapped a single-malt, single-hop pale brewed with ESB malt and Citra hops.
– Twelve String is the guest for this month's Fried Chicken & Local Beer Dinner at the Wandering Table beginning at 6. Get the family-style meal and three pints for $35 (includes tax and tip); call (509) 443-4410 for reservations.
– Wallace Brewing will be featured in a six-course beer pairing dinner at The Fainting Goat in Wallace starting at 6. Cost is $35; call (208) 556-5655.
– Steady Flow Growler House welcomes Georgetown for another Fill Up the Town charitable tap takeover from 5 to 7, including Gusto Crema coffee ale, Pekkochu imperial pale, the Bodhizafa, Meowsa! double and Tank Girl triple IPAs, and Arco Etrusco coffee stout ; $1 from each pint and growler fill benefits Blessings Under the Bridge, which serves meals to homeless people in downtown Spokane.
– A Grand Teton tasting at Bottles beginning at 5 will include Wine Barrel-Aged Farmhouse Ale, American Sour, Amber Ale, Teton Range IPA, Lost Continent double IPA and Double Vision doppelbock.
And as always, keep checking back for more info about everything happening throughout the week.