For those still standing, Spokane Craft Beer Week wraps up this weekend with a full slate of events:
– Steady Flow Growler House welcomes The Hidden Mother for a tap takeover from 4 to 7 featuring a pine-infused Pink Peppercorn Saison (served through a pine trough), Morel Mushroom Red, SMaSH IPA (Maris Otter/Centennial) and Euro Pale.
– Orlison is serving several rotating small-batch specialties at its downtown taproom including a Woo Juice tropical golden glitter beer, What The Fuzz peach berry sour, My Mom's Smokin' Scotch (a medal winner in this year's Best of Craft Beer Awards), Burn Ban peated amber and an imperial version of the Spolunker black IPA.
– Perry Street's New England IPA, Juicy Double IPA and Hazy Pale (both straight and conditioned on guavas) will pour for a Keep it Hazy Patio Party starting at 4 at Republic Pi.
– Badass Backyard taps a bourbon barrel-aged imperial stout and has raffle drawings from 4 to 7 for tickets earned during the week, with the grand prize of a limo ride for eight people to local breweries and the Badass satellite taproom in Coeur d'Alene.
– Hopped Up brings back its popular Bananas Foster Imperial Stout, with Pizza Rita pizza by the slice.
– V Twin releases a small-batch Kick Start Kolsch.
– Twelve String is taking $1 off pints and growler fills of Loco Loco hazy IPA, Mambo Mambo, its saison collaboration with Badass, Jam Session IPA and Passionfruit Gose.
– The Who's a Good Boy Amber is back on tap at English Setter; get $1 off your first beer if you bring in a dump receipt today or tomorrow.
– Black Label has all-day happy hour with $1 off pints.
– Millwood Brewing offers specials through customer donations for those who live in and around the city of Millwood, with the Hungry Hound barbecue truck on hand.
– An Iron Goat tap takeover runs from 6 to 9 at the Logan Tavern with $4 pints.
– Beers from No-Li and Iron Goat will pour for the Greater Spokane Food Truck Association's fourth annual Grubbin' festival from noon to 5 at Mac Daddy's. Cost is $25 to sample wares from all 18 trucks.
– Big Barn has live music on the lawn by Matt Mitchell from 2 to 5, with a barbecue food truck from noon to 6.
– A Perry Street tap takeover runs from 5 to 10 at The Flying Goat with the Pilsner, Hazy Pale (regular and conditioned on guavas) and sour red aged on cherries.
– Badass Backyard brings back its Whitewater IPA, along with its weekly yoga session at 12:30 p.m.
– Bellwether will have beer releases and specials all day.
– Black Label offers $10 growler fills.
– Get $4 pints and 20 percent off growler fills from Genus Brewing at Nu Home Brew.
– Get a raffle ticket with every pint purchase at V Twin from 1 to 6.