Area winners in the 19th annual competition, held in conjunction with the Mountain Brewers Beer Fest, included:
– Wallace Brewing, gold, 1910 Black Lager; bronze, Wallace Strong old ale
– Paradise Creek, gold, Culture Shock Sour Imperial Stout
– MickDuff’s, silver, Mashing Pumpkins; bronze, Irish Redhead
– Laughing Dog, silver, Benny’s Pale Ale
– Selkirk Abbey, bronze, Deacon Pale Ale
– Trickster’s, bronze, Bear Trap Brown
Medals were awarded to 130 breweries in 88 style categories. Winners were determined in blind tastings by panels including brewery representatives, beer journalists and other certified judges.