Mizuna Restaurant & Wine Bar
214 N. Howard St., Spokane, WA
- Bistro, Eclectic/Fusion/Gourmet, Steak/Seafood
- Price range:
- Lunch, Dinner
- Riverside neighborhood, Downtown
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- Music on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Dietary notes:
- Serves vegan/vegetarian-friendly dishes, and/or substitutions.
- Other details:
- Takeout available, Catering available, Banquet facilities, Kids' menu
Since opening in 1996, Mizuna has been consistently rated as one of Spokane's best restaurants by both local and regional newspapers and magazines, and featured in Bon Appetite Magazine, Northwest Palate and Northwest Best Places.
Mizuna is the loving creation of two life long friends, Sylvia Wilson and Tonia Buckmiller who shared a vision to create a restaurant that would nourish both body and spirit. After being a strictly vegetarian restaurant of the first five years, they introduced fresh fish and organic hormone free meats, while still focusing on their vegetarian guests.