UPDATE SATURDAY 6/18
– No-Li is tapping a bourbon caramel version of its Crony brown ale (a silver medal winner at today's Washington Beer Awards) on Sunday for Father's Day.
UPDATES FRIDAY 6/17
– Post Falls Brewing has food trucks and live music all weekend for Father's Day, plus $1 off beers for dads.
– Green Bluff's 238 Brewing introduces a new Strawberry Blonde today.
– Cheney's New Boundary is pouring a pilot Calypso SMaSH (6 percent ABV, 56 IBU) starring that fruity, floral hop over toasty Vienna malt.
– The North Side Growler Guys hosts Ballast Point for a tasting today from 5 to 8 featuring three IPAs – the sessionable Mango Even Keel, Pineapple Sculpin and Watermelon Dorado imperial – plus Coconut Victory at Sea imperial porter.
– A Dogfish Head tap takeover starting at 6 at Adelo's Pizza includes the 60, 90 and 120 Minute IPAs along with Bitches Brew imperial stout and the English-style strong Immort Ale.
UPDATES TUESDAY 6/14
– The North Side Growler Guys is offering $2 off Pints for Pops on Father's Day, among other specials.
– Bring in your father for a free pint on Sunday at Laughing Dog.
– A watermelon-infused Switch Hitter Golden Ale is today's specialty pour for No-Li's Brewsday Tuesday from 5:30 to 7:30.
– Daft Badger releases a big-batch version of its formerly small-batch hefeweizen on Wednesday.
A look at the upcoming week in local craft beer:
– Whistle Punk takes over the taps at The Observatory this week for the downtown Spokane bar's Lush in Space concert series, continuing nightly through Friday.
– Tricky SIMphony, a Cascadian dark ale collaboration with Trickster's using four forms of Simcoe hops, is this week's featured beer at Twelve String, with $1 off pints and growler fills.
– Fremont comes to Pilgrim's for a free tasting starting at 3:30 p.m., including Shine Pilsner, Summer Ale, Session Pale Ale, Homefront IPA and The Sister Imperial IPA.
– The Blackbird's European Beercation dinner at 6 features seven courses paired with beers from England, Scotland, Germany and Belgium. Cost is $70 per person (includes tax and tip); call (509) 392-4000.
– Moscow's Tapped has a Laughing Dog tap takeover from 6 to 8, with a portion of proceeds supporting Humane Society of the Palouse.
– Orlison holds a release party for Lederhosen Luau pineapple Berliner weisse, the winner of its recent homebrew contest, starting at 3 and also taps a firkin to be announced.
– Ruination double IPA highlights a tasting of five Stone beers from 4 to 7 at the South Hill Growler Guys, along with the new Mocha IPA and Citrusy Wit.
– The Coeur d'Alene Growler Guys hosts Mad Bomber for a tasting from 4 to 7 featuring Booby Trap Blonde, Recon IPA, Devil Bird Scotch-ish and Double Tap Imperial Blonde.
– Hopped Up celebrates its third anniversary starting at 2 with the Mustard's Last Stand hot dog truck and music by Particlehead at 7.
– Steady Flow welcomes No-Li from 4 to 6 with food from the Mac Daddy's and Nick's Shameless Sausages trucks; $1 from each pint or growler fill will be donated to Rite Care of Spokane childhood speech and language programs.
– The Lantern's Summer Concert Series continues with Double Mountain beer specials and music at 9 by Misty Mountain Pony Club.
– The Filling Station on 5th celebrates Father's Day with several Stone specialties, including a free can of Arrogant Bastard for all dads along with a logo pint glass, and also debuts a monthly breakfast featuring food from the adjoining Collective Kitchen.
And as always, keep checking back for more information on everything happening throughout the week.