A look at the upcoming holiday week in local craft beer:
– Community Pint's Friendsgiving craft beer and snack food pairing from 5 to 8 features five courses matched with beer sauces/dips and 6-ounce samples of each beer used; tickets are $28, available at the taproom or online through 3 p.m. Also get $2 off growler fills all day.
– Hopped Up is doing growler fills of regular beers for $8 and specialty rotators for $10.
– Perry Street is offering a free pint with each growler fill.
– River City has $2 pints and $10 growler fills.
– Steady Flow Growler House has $3 pints and $10 growler fills.
– 238 will be open from 4 to 7 for Thanksgiving growler fills.
– Selkirk Abbey opens at noon with 15 percent off bottled beers.
– Bennidito's Brewpub has released a Winter IPA brewed with the first pellets from this year's Centennial hop crop.
– Daft Badger is pouring a small-batch Unrighteous Pale Ale (7 percent alcohol by volume, 45 International Bitterness Units).
– Twelve String has tapped the last remaining keg of its former seasonal Roundabout Confusion.
– Post Falls Brewing will be open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for last-minute growler fills.
– Mad Bomber will be open from 2 to 6.
– Green Bluff's 238 Brewing reopens for holiday weekends at 10 a.m., with pre-selection of Christmas trees from the farm.
– Selkirk Abbey has special pricing on its premium bottled beers from 10 a.m. to noon, specialty bottled beers from noon to 2 p.m. and regular bottled beers from 2 to 4.
– Get your first beer at half off with a merchandise or gift card purchase at Bellwether.
– Nu Home Brew will pour $3 pints and $8 growler fills along with discounts on select merchandise.
– The Newport Highway Growler Guys taps a 5-gallon keg of Goose Island's annual Bourbon County Stout.
– Orlison has $3 pints all day for the Apple Cup.
– Several local breweries are offering discounts and activities for Small Business Saturday.
– Bellwether releases its Hygge Mulled Ale from 1 to 7.
And as always, keep checking back for more news about everything happening throughout the week.