A look at the weekend in local craft beer:
– Several local breweries are celebrating St. Patrick's Day with beer, food and other specials.
– Mac Daddy's has an Iron Goat tap takeover starting at 4 with $4 pints.
– A Post Falls Brewing tap takeover from 5 to 8 at Syringa Japanese Cafe will include OPC Hefeweizen, Jonny On the Spot pale, Cruz Control session IPA and Stoney MacGuyver IPA.
– IPA March Madness continues for a second week at Manito Tap House with blind flights of four Washington IPAs; the winner in customer voting advances to the Final Four.
– Big Barn today releases a Campesino Tropical IPA.
– Cap'n Kidd Scotch ale is back on tap at Iron Goat.