Among your local craft beer options for Valentine's Day:
– Perry Street is offering two pints, an appetizer, two entrees and chocolate mousse for dessert for $45.
– Iron Goat's special includes two beers, a pizza and a dessert to share for $30.
– Paradise Creek has happy-hour beer pricing and $3 off menu items all day starting at 1:30.
– Pilgrim's has a free tasting of Lindemans' Framboise (raspberry) and strawberry lambics plus Samuel Smith's Organic Chocolate Stout.
– Valentine's Day at Downdraft from 6 to 8 will include speed dating (sign up in advance), drink specials and food from My Big Fat Greek Deli.
– Fort George's 1,000 Years of Silence, a Mexican chocolate imperial stout, will be tapped for Community Pint's Bloody Valentine Show from 7 to 9 along with live music.
– Buy one pint for $3 at Steady Flow Growler House and get a second for half off.
– Hopped Up is tapping a small-batch Rocky Road Valentine Porter infused with chocolate, marshmallow and almond.
– Badass Backyard has its Daring Diva raspberry wheat on nitro.