A look at the weekend in local craft beer:
– Bombastic opens its Hayden brewery from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. for pints and growler fills of Uncommon Wisdom English IPA, Common Wisdom imperial IPA and the Coffee Malice and Chocolate Murder Cake imperial stouts, plus free tastes of a test batch of barrel-aged stout.
– Post Falls Brewing continues its second anniversary celebration starting at noon with special beer releases, food trucks and live music.
– Local beers, ciders and food will be featured in this year’s Micros For Mamas from 6 to 9 at Dealers Auto Auction in Airway Heights. Tickets are $45, with proceeds supporting the the Spokane YoungLives program for teen mothers.
– Bellwether taps a keg of its Cochinito Amber Lager, brewed for the downtown taqueria but not usually served in the taproom; get a free coozie with a pint purchase.
– Black Label has released a Coffee Cream Ale and Peach/Mango Sour.
– Twelve String releases its Drop D Stout aged in Barili Cellars port barrels from noon to 5, with Barili's Liquoroso Port also available for side-by-side tasting along with stout brownies.