A look at the weekend in local craft beer:
– The Inland Northwest Craft Beer Festival continues with an all-ages day from noon to 7.
– The Coeur d'Alene Oktoberfest continues from noon to 9.
– Bombastic will pour three fruited Dazzle wits – blood orange, tart cherry and plum – plus its Sleuth porter at North Idaho Cider's Okotoberfest from noon to 8 to benefit the Kootenai Humane Society.
– Beers from the Steam Plant and other local breweries will be on tap for the third annual Blues & Brews Festival from 1 to 7 in Steam Plant Square, with three blues acts and food from the Crate and Mixed Plate trucks; admission is free, pay for food and beer as you go.
– Ten Pin Brewing is featured for Music, Micros and BBQ at the Coeur d'Alene Casino from 5 to 9, with music by the Dimestore Prophets at 6; all-you-can-eat barbecue costs $18.