A look at the upcoming weekend in local craft beer:
– Bottles hosts an Icicle Brewing tasting starting at 5 including Crosscut Pilsner, Kickstand Pale, Dirtyface Amber, Bootjack IPA and Dark Persuasion.
– The North Spokane Growler Guys has a Founders tasting from 5 to 7.
– Bring a donation of new school supplies to get $1 off your first pint for Downdraft's Back 2 School First Friday, with live music at 7 and food from Las Brasas Mexican Grill.
– Mad Bomber has tapped its Octoberfest Ale.
– The No-Li pub is pouring Blackfill 2.0, the Wrecking Ball imperial stout aged for two years in Dry Fly wheat whiskey barrels.
– Twelve String is serving some of last year's reserve Roundabout Confusion harvest ale.
– Bellwether has released a small-batch Mint Pale Ale.
– Slate Creek is seeking homegrown hops for a community fresh-hop brew.
– An Endless Summer Party from 5 to 9 at Capone's in Coeur d'Alene will feature beers from Firestone Walker, Georgetown, Grand Teton, Laughing Dog, New Belgium and Ninkasi plus prizes, music and food,
– Capone's in Hayden has an NFL kickoff party from 5 to 8 p.m. featuring Ninkasi beers.