If you didn’t get your fill of fresh-hop beers at Manito Tap House this week, there’s another opportunity tomorrow in the Valley.
Some 20 offerings will pour for Steady Flow Growler House’s Fresh Hop Flow Fest from 2 to 8 p.m., with happy-hour pricing all day and $5 off three-packs of 32-ounce crowler cans.
At last report, the lineup included (with more on the way):
– Backwoods Citra Fresh Hop IPA
– Double Mountain’s Killer Green (Centennial/Simcoe) and Killer Red (Perle)
– Ecliptic Altair pale (Centennial)
– Fremont’s Field to Ferment Centennial, Amarillo and Citra, plus Cowiche Canyon (organic Citra/Simcoe)
– Georgetown’s fresh Johnny Utah pale (single-hop Citra) and Bodhizafa IPA (regular recipe with fresh Citra)
– Laughing Dog’s Hop Dog (Amarillo)
– MickDuff’s Wet Hop IPA (Amarillo)
– Paradise Creek’s Alpha Madness (Simcoe)
– Perry Street’s Amarillo Fresh Hop Pale
– River City’s Funkadelicious (Citra)
– Trickster’s BoatLoad IPA (Simcoe/Loral)
– Twelve String’s Simcoe Fresh Hop Session IPA
– Waddell’s Hop Tart sour (several homegrown varieties)
– Yakima Craft 48˚ North (Centennial/Amarillo)
So enjoy, but save some taste buds: The Lantern Tap House today announced its fifth annual Freshtival for next weekend (Oct. 13-14), with 32 fresh-hop beers pouring from Oregon on Friday and Washington/Idaho on Saturday.