This weekend will be a bit of a feast for fans of Boneyard beers.
The appetizer is Friday evening, when Beerocracy features barrel-aged versions of two of the Bend brewery’s big beers – Femur barleywine and Suge Knite imperial stout – plus the Metabolic IPA.
And the main course arrives Saturday as the Coeur d’Alene Growler Guys celebrates its second anniversary from 1 to 4 p.m.
All three of the previously listed beers will pour along with the regular Femur and Suge Knite, plus a dozen other Boneyard offerings:
– Femme Fatale raspberry sour.
– The lambic-style Gooze Cruze sour.
– Incredible Pulp blood orange pale.
– Diablo Rojo red, and the habanero-infused Fuego Rojo.
– Skin N Bones session IPA, hopped with Mosaic and Citra.
– The flagship RPM IPA.
– Hop Venom double IPA.
– Armored Fist imperial Cascadian dark ale (a collaboration with Indiana’s Three Floyds).
– The sessionable Black 13 stout.
– The bigger, coffee-infused Backbone stout.
– And a large lager, the Dominator doppelbock.
The first 50 Boneyard buyers get a free pint glass. A brewery rep will be on hand with more prizes, along with additional raffles and giveaways for the anniversary.