Catching up with more news from the past week in local craft beer:
• No-Li got in the Veterans Day spirit early on Wednesday with a $5,000 donation to the Washington State Fallen Heroes Project for maintenance of the organization's Illuminating Courage memorial statue at the Spokane Arena.
• Paradise Creek on Tuesday put its first three beers in cans: Huckleberry Pucker sour wheat, Over the Hop IPA and MooJoe coffee milk stout. Look for those in area stores soon.
And Laughing Dog has canned its seasonal Pecan Porter, a gold medal winner at June's North American Beer Awards.
• The Filling Station on 5th has become the latest local craft beer purveyor to package beer to go in 32-ounce Crowler cans, filled and sealed on the spot.
• Bombastic, which so far has poured its beer for special events, is preparing to begin limited draft distribution in North Idaho from its half-barrel system. Longer-range plans call for contracting with other local breweries to produce beer for broader distribution. Also look for an announcement soon about a Bombastic membership program with special benefits.
• Tickets are on sale for Community Pint's Friendsgiving craft beer and snack food pairing Nov. 22, the night before Thanksgiving. For $28 you get five courses from Couple of Chefs catering (tortilla chips, pretzel bites, German sausage, chicken meatballs and a Twinkie) accompanied by a beer dip or sauce, plus a 6-ounce pour of each beer used.