Twelve String’s fourth annual Barrelfest on Sunday is shaping up to be the biggest yet.
As many as 20 barrel-aged offerings are on the tentative taplist for the Spokane Valley brewery’s event from noon to 5 p.m., including the likes of:
– The last three anniversary beers: Volume 3 imperial red IPA aged in Woodford Reserve bourbon barrels, Volume 4 barleywine in Woodinville Whiskey barrels and Volume 5 imperial tart porter in Woodinville bourbon barrels.
– Also on the sour side, an Alternate Tuning sour imperial IPA blended with whiskey barrel Electric Slide imperial IPA; Don’t Fret porter in Woodinville Whiskey barrels; and a rare tequila barrel Lemon Lime Pale Ale.
– The always popular Tequila Barrel Imperial Mango Mambo
– Both a golden strong ale and the Jam Session IPA aged in gin barrels with grapefruit.
– PinaCoco imperial porter aged in rum barrels with pineapple and coconut.
– A rare Ardennes the Menace dark strong aged for three years in Woodinville Whiskey barrels.
– A cask huckleberry- and jalapeno-infused RedX XXX red ale in Woodinville Whiskey barrels.
– Drop D Stout in Woodinville Whiskey barrels, along with blackberry-infused Drop D in Liberty Lake Winery syrah barrels.
– Don’t Fret porter in Liberty Lake Winery cabernet barrels.
– Heavenly Black Fog, Double Drop D Stout in Heaven Hill bourbon barrels.
– Red Heaven imperial red IPA blended with Double Drop D Stout in Woodford Reserve bourbon barrels.
– Beer de Cocoa, Double Chocolate Double Stout in Woodford Reserve bourbon barrels.
As usual, they’ll be served in 5-ounce pours for $3. Most also will be available to go in 32-ounce grunts for $18.