– Iron Goat is pouring its Head Butt IPA aged in Dry Fly gin barrels on Chinook hops, Fuji apples and juniper berries (a Washington Beer Awards gold medalist), with trivia at 6:30.
– Badass Backyard taps a malty, fruity Beaver Run Dunkelweizen Doppelbock (strong dark wheat beer, 10.8 percent alcohol by volume, 35 International Bitterness Units) and hosts a cornhole tournament starting at 6, with a free beer for the winner.
– Hopped Up has a Nut Bender Brown (5.5, 25) aged on hazelnuts and Lalo's Pizza by the slice.
– Twelve String is serving a dozen or more of its darker beers including some barrel-aged offerings, with the 3 Ninjas food truck on hand.
– Waddell's taps its hoppy sour Fantastic Collab with Paradise Creek.
– Bellwether kicks off its Brewer's Showdown competition with beers from five amateur brewers: a Belgian ale with triticale malt and lime, Kolsch with chamomile and lavender, Citra-hopped saison, New England-style IPA and a strong ale aged on rum oak. Get a flight for $8 and cast your vote; food will be available from the Crate truck from 5 to 8, and goat's milk soaps made with Bellwether beers will be for sale.
– Black Label hosts a game night in collaboration with the neighboring Merlyn's comics shop, with $4 pints starting at 5 p.m. and $10 growler fills.
– Ride your motorcycle to V Twin and get $4 pints for Thundering Thursday.
– Trickster's brings in Drummin Up BBQ for a Prime Rib Night from 4 to 8 ($20 per plate including two sides).
– Six warm-weather beers from Whistle Punk and Fremont will be featured in a Summer is Coming party starting at 6 at Nectar Wine and Beer in Kendall Yards.
– Manito Tap House pours a reserve keg of Avery's 2014 Mephistopheles imperial stout.
– A Lagunitas pint night from 5 to 10 at The Lantern Tap House will benefit the Spokane South Rotary Club's Books For Kids program, with live music at 8 by Big Red Barn.
– A Goose Island night at the North Spokane Onion Bar & Grill beginning at 5 will include the wine barrel-aged Sofie sparkling farmhouse ale with orange peel, Halia farmhouse ale with peaches and Lolita Belgian-style pale with raspberries, as well as the IPA.
– Pilgrim's in Coeur d'Alene presents a free Reuben's and Ecliptic tasting starting at 3:30.