UPDATE SATURDAY 5/13
– Mad Bomber is offering a free pint for moms on Sunday.
UPDATES FRIDAY 5/12
– River CIty's Randall for the weekend is Afternoon IPA through fresh oranges.
– The Strong Spring Lager maibock goes on tap tonight at MickDuff's Beer Hall in Sandpoint.
UPDATE THURSDAY 5/11
– Slate Creek's Suffocation Imperial Red will be on tap for trivia tonight at Enoteca starting at 7.
UPDATE WEDNESDAY 5/10
– Badass Backyard releases a new Burton Kolsch today and brings back its Coconut Brown.
A look at the upcoming week in local craft beer (heading into Spokane Craft Beer Week next week):
– Selkirk Abbey releases its limited-edition, barrel-aged Guilt imperial porter on draft and in 22-ounce bottles.
– Orangelicious Golden Ale is beer of the week at Orlison, with $3 pints in the downtown taproom.
– Pilgrim's presents a free Laughing Dog tasting starting at 3:30 with the Dogs of Helles light lager, De Achtste Hond peach sour, Rocket Dog Rye and Imperial Pecan Porter.
– California's Belching Beaver comes to North Idaho with a release party at Coeur d'Alene's Filling Station on 5th from 6 to 9, featuring Fuzzy Drank apricot saison, Orange Vanilla and Here Comes Mango IPAs, Peanut Butter Milk Stout (on nitro) and Mexican Chocolate Peanut Butter Stout.
– Steady Flow Growler House welcomes Lagunitas for a Fill Up the Town tap takeover from 6 to 8 to benefit Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery, with five beers on tap including New Dogtown pale, Hop Stoopid imperial IPA, Sucks and Brown Shugga strong ales and High Westified imperial coffee stout.
– The North Spokane Growler Guys hosts a Mother's Day tasting from 1 to 4 with big beers on tap, raffles, giveaways and pizza specials.
– Post Falls is the featured brewery for Second Saturday from 5 to 10 at The Local Deli in Rathdrum with $2 pints, $8 growler fills, giveaways and music by Wyatt Wood.
– Mothers get $1 off pints Saturday and Sunday for 238's Mugs For Mom, with Family Pitmasters BBQ on hand Saturday and a special surprise for moms on Sunday.
– Big Barn's Art and Beer on the Bluff from noon to 6 includes eight arts and crafts vendors, food and music by Frankie Ghee.
And as always, keep coming back for more info about everything happening throughout the week.