UPDATES WEDNESDAY 6/21
– RIverkeeper IPA infused with coffee and oranges is this week's Wednesday kill the keg special at River CIty, with $2.50 pints.
– Twelve String is pouring its tequila barrel-aged Mango Mambo, along with a cask of Rhythmic RyePA dry-hopped with Citra.
UPDATES TUESDAY 6/20
– Pilgrim's presents a free German summer beer tasting Wednesday starting at 3:30 including Stiegl's lager and grapefruit radler, Andechs helles and weissbier dunkel (dark wheat) and Veltins pilsener.
– Orlison is offering $3 pints and $10 growler fills of Boulder Garden Brown in the downtown taproom all week.
A look at the upcoming week in local craft beer:
– Pints Alehouse hosts a 20th anniversary Founders night starting at 5 featuring Rubaeus raspberry ale on nitro, All Day session IPA, Witchcraft Baltic Porter, Backwoods Bastard barrel-aged Scotch ale, Sumatra Mountain imperial coffee brown ale, barrel-aged Kentucky Breakfast Stout and barrel-aged Lizard of Koz blueberry/chocolate/vanilla stout.
– Laughing Dog is featured in a Summer Kick-Off Party beginning at 5 at The Filling Station on 5th, with special beers, live music and prizes.
– A Boneyard brewery night from 6 to 8 at Manito Tap House will include Pabo Pils, Incredible Pulp blood orange pale, Bohnee and Hop-A-Wheelie IPA and Hop Venom double IPA.
– A four-course Twelve String beer dinner begins at 6 at the Black Angus. Cost is $40; call (509) 927-1177.
– Big Barn is the brewery guest for this week's Rhythm & Brews from 6:30 to 8:30 at the Little Garden Cafe, with music by Greg Hartnett.
– The Steel Barrel begins a three-day first anniversary celebration with specialty beers from in-house brewers Little Spokane, Young Buck and TT's Old Iron on the patio beginning at 5, live music at 7 by Haley Young & The Bossame and The Holy Broke plus pozole carnitas tostadas from Zona Blanca.
– Steady Flow Growler House's Hood River tap takeover from 5 to 7 will feature beers from pFriem and Double Mountain.
– A New Belgium night with pint and taster specials starts at 5 at The Lantern Tap House, with live music by Jenny Anne Mannan at 8.
– Capone's in Coeur d'Alene hosts a Boneyard pint night from 6 to 9.
– Post Falls Brewing's Summer Kick-Off Party from 4 to 10 will include $1 off OPC Hefeweizen and shandys, food from Tacos Los Panchos and Malvagio's wood-fired pizza, and music by Current Flow.
– The Steel Barrel's first anniversary celebration continues with beer pong on the patio at 5, street corn from Zona Blanca and specialty beers from in-house brewers Little Spokane, Young Buck and TT's Old Iron.
– Bottles hosts a Georgetown tasting starting at 5 featuring L.A. Woman Crystal Kolsch, Roger's Pilsner, Johnny Utah Pale, Lucille and Bodhizafa IPAs and 9lb Porter plus live music and food from Toby's BBQ.
– The Steel Barrel wraps up its first anniversary celebration with pineapple habanero margaritas and Zona Blanca pork rib al pastor tostadas on the patio starting at 2, plus specialty beers from in-house brewers Little Spokane, Young Buck and TT's Old Iron.
– Bellwether's Braggotfest from 3 to 9 will feature a dozen honey beers including collaborations with Hierophant Meadery, Young Buck and Nu Home Brew plus offerings from Badass Backyard, Four-Eyed Guys, Northern Ales, Rants & Raves and Top Frog. Admission is $15, which includes a commemorative mug and your first six drink tickets.
– The Lantern Tap House's Summer Concert Series continues with music by Super Sparkle plus New Belgium beer specials.
And as always, keep coming back for more info about everything happening throughout the week.