UPDATES FRIDAY 6/16
– Steady Flow is offering $2 off Dad's first pint or growler Sunday for Father's Day.
– English Setter will have $4 pints for fathers on Sunday, with the Citrus Setter orange/grapefruit pale back on tap.
– The latest version of the experimental Fibber McGee's IPA is on tap at Bellwether.
UPDATE TUESDAY 6/13
– Ballast Point's Summer of Sculpin comes to the Newport Highway Growler Guys on Friday from 5 to 7, featuring variations on the base IPA including pineapple and unfiltered.
A look at the upcoming week in local craft beer:
– Black Label has tapped a Crumb Kolsch brewed with 50 pounds of toasted bread from neighboring Common Crumb Artisan Bakery.
– The second release from Bottle Bay Brewing, a Citra-hopped pale ale, is on tap at the Rocket Market.
– Pints are $3 all week at Orlison's downtown taproom.
– Paradise Creek will be on hand for trivia night at Steady Flow Growler House from 6 to 8.
– Perry Street is featured for this month's Fried Chicken & Local Beer Dinner starting at 6 at The Wandering Table in Kendall Yards; cost is $35 for the family-style meal and three pints.
– Badass Backyard releases the latest in its series of guest beers by homebrewers, Tim's Shotgun Pale Ale.
– Bombastic Brewing launches its first two beers – Attempted Murder vanilla/cinnamon stout and Puddle pale ale – in a release party from 5 to 9 at Enoteca in Post Falls.
– Capone's in Coeur d'Alene presents a Payette pint night from 5 to 8 featuring Fly Line Vienna lager and the Recoil and Blood Orange Rustler IPAs.
– Several local and regional breweries will be featured in the grand tastings of the inaugural Crave NW food and drink festival Friday and Saturday from 1 to 5 p.m. at CenterPlace in Spokane Valley, including Bellwether, Laughing Dog, No-Li, Orlison, River City,Twelve String, Grand Teton, Iron Horse, Ninkasi, Yakima Craft, Wander and gluten-free Ghostfish. Advance online tickets are $35 per session, $50 for both.
– The Coeur d'Alene Growler Guys hosts a Wingman tasting from 4 to 7.
– Sierra Nevada's Beer Camp Across the World collaborations will be featured in a tap takeover from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the North Onion Bar & Grill's Area 51 Taphouse. Advance VIP packages are available for $30 including tasters of all 12 beers, a T-shirt, appetizers and more; call (509) 482-6100.
– Selkirk Abbey’s fifth anniversary celebration from noon to 8 will feature its non-Belgian Northern Cross line (pale, amber and stout), with sales benefiting the families of North Idaho law enforcement officers shot in the line of duty; Malvagio's Wood Fired Pizza will also be on hand.
– Northern Ales in Kettle Falls celebrates its 10th anniversary from 3 to 10 with live music all day.
– Hopped Up has a patio opening party starting at 6 with music by Too Many Men.
– The first in The Lantern Tap House's Summer Concert Series will feature beers from Double Mountain and music by Von the Baptist and Table Top Joe starting at 9.
And as always, keep checking back for more info on everything happening throughout the week.