– Washington State University's third annual Know Barley Know Beer field day begins at 3 with a discussion of new craft malting varieties at Spillman Agronomy Farm in Pullman, followed by tastings at Hunga Dunga and Moscow Brewing (the latter of which will have a beer made with all-local Palouse Pint malt); the event is free and open to the public.
– The South Hill Growler Guys hosts a Yakima Craft tasting from 4 to 7 featuring Una Mas pale with lime and cilantro, 1982 Amber, Vern IPA and Heather Scottish.
– Beer Valley comes to the North Spokane Growler Guys for a tasting from 5 to 7 of Hop Shoot Pale, Owyhee Amber and Leafer Madness imperial IPA.
– The Lantern Tap House hosts a Deschutes night starting at 5, with music by Bennie and the Vinyls.
– Black Label presents a Blacked Out Comedy Show starting at 8 (no cover, 21 and older only).
– The fifth-anniversary bourbon barrel-aged imperial tart porter is pouring again at Twelve String.
– Badass Backyard has brought back both the big, candy-spiked Fireball Braggot honey beer it brewed for last month's Braggotfest and the Whitewater Snow IPA that debuted during May's Spokane Craft Beer Week.
– The Goatorhead triple IPA has returned at Iron Goat for the first time in more than a year.
– The inaugural Great Northwest Barbecue & Beer Festival beginning at 11 a.m. at The Old Airport Armory in Hayden, Idaho, will offer beers from Mad Bomber, Orlison, Paragon, Post Falls Brewing, Selkirk Abbey (including its new Northwest-style Northern Cross line) and Bombastic, which debuts its Sleuth porter and Wisdom IPA. Tickets start at $8 in advance.
– River City's third annual Christmas in July from 2 to 10 p.m. features reserve kegs of past winter seasonals plus the release of this year's Gose-Away tart wheat, along with food vendors, live music, games and photos with Santa.
– Newport's Top Frog celebrates its fourth anniversary from 2 to 8 with new beers plus the return of Raspberry Ale, food vendors and live music.
– A parking lot party from 3 to 8 at Waddell's Brewpub will include a new Strawberry Berliner Weisse (plus a habanero-infused Strawberry Fire version) and the return of Dragon Slayer habanero/cilantro pale; admission is $15, which includes a burger and your first beer.
– Badass Backyard and Mojo Cyclery present a bicycle brewery crawl starting at 5 with planned stops at One Tree Hard Cider, V Twin, Twelve String, English Setter and Hopped Up.
– Rogue comes to Steady Flow Growler House for a pint and trivia night from 6 to 8.