A look at the weekend in local craft beer:
– Steady Flow Growler House hosts a Barrel Aged Cornucopia featuring some 20 barrel-aged beers from 4 to 7.
– The Filling Station on 5th taps a 2014 bourbon barrel-aged Port Older Viscosity imperial stout, plus the Cuvee des Jacobins Rouge sour red.
– Daft Badger has released both a small-batch chocolate peanut butter porter and a full batch of its Kahlua Porter.
– Tequila barrel-aged Mango Mambo is back at Twelve String.
– Manito Tap House continues its annual 12 Beers of Christmas with pFriem's Pruim plum Lambic-style ale. A different specialty keg will be tapped each day through Dec. 23; follow on Facebook and Twitter for announcements.
– Big Barn is taking $1 off pints of its Midnight Harvest black IPA, brewed with homegrown hops.
– The Filling Station on 5th is donating $2 from all pints sold Sunday through Wednesday to the Salvation Army.